Meet our Staff
Every employee will have an extensive background check.
Clark is owner and operator of Clark's Driving school. Retired after working for almost 30 years as a full time Police Officer in Brooklyn Center, MN he has seen the impact first hand with drivers who need instruction. He will be operating the driving school in Rogers, MN.
Safety, Laws and defensive driving skills are just a few of the important lessons that will be given.
- Experienced DARE OFFICER for 14 years
- Former Canine Officer
- Completed Defensive Driving courses
- Trained in Emergency medicine
- Former coach for Rayba basketball
- Former coach for BPAA basketball
- Member of Word of Peace Lutheran Church, Rogers, MN
- Member of the American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association
- Formerly Active with the Big Brother program
- Safety Camp Counselor/Instructor for Youth
Deb joined our school in the summer of 2011. She is a licensed driving school instructor, and she is licensed by the state of MN to teach BTW and if you need a motorcycle license, she is
also a State of MN motorcycle safety instructor and drives school bus
Kim is a licensed behind the wheel instructor and also
works as a driver for Monticello School bus company.
She has hundreds of hours volunteering at Word of
Peace Lutheran Church with the youth and many other